|Paper Type||95 Bright 16pt C2S Stock (18pt with both sided lamination)|
|Coating||Matte Lamination and Spot UV Coating|
|Color||Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4)|
|Quantities||Ranges from 500 to 2,500|
|Finishing||Cut to size and box.|
|File Type||Print Ready PDF file|
|Special Instructions||Please submit two PDF files: 1. Regular full color artwork 2. Spot UV template indicating the area of the SPOT UV On template file, indicate area of SPOT UV by using 100% K. Non UV areas should be white. For best results, ensure this file is vector. If seeking overall UV coating on one side, ensure that you order SPOT UV coating on two sides; page with overall coating should be indicated so on template file with 100% K taking up entire page If ordering a 4/4 job with Spot UV on only one side, please ensure that page 1 of your artwork is the spot UV side Art cannot be extended to cutting edges, otherwise there is a high possibility for the varnish to peel off (there should be at least 5mm of free-varnish area around cutting edges). Failing to do so will result into delays and/or creating product that is not as per expectation. Spot UV accuracy Positioning of the spot UV cannot be 100% guaranteed. Please note that there may be a shift of approximately 1/16″ in the spot UV position on the printed product.|
|Dimensions||10 × 40 × 40 in|
How To Set Up Your Files
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Download Setup Guide
Ensure the file matches the product’s required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork
is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation Guide
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.