|Paper Type||6mil Adhesive Perforated Vinyl (60/40 perf ratio)|
|Color||Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0). Printed on the white side.|
|Quantities||Ranges from 1 to 20|
|Finishing||Cut to size.|
|File Type||Print Ready PDF file|
|Special Instructions||Material is one-time use. Cannot be moved after removing from initial surface|
Remove adhesive back and place graphic on the outside of the window.
Before placement, ensure graphic is completely dry and place it on clean and flat glass surface.
Window Perforated Vinyl
- Transform store front windows with eye-catching images and advertising. The see-through material creates the illusion of an opaque design for passerbys without blocking light entering the store.
|Dimensions||8 × 48 × 60 in|
How To Set Up Your Files
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Download Setup Guide
Ensure the file matches the product’s required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork
is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.