|Paper Type||80lb Gloss Text Stock|
|Color||Full color CMYK: 2 sided (4/4)|
|Quantities||Ranges from 100 to 5,000|
|Sizes||8.5″x5.5″ (which refers to the finished/folded size of the book)|
|Finishing||Fold, collated, saddle stitched, boxed|
|File Type||Print Ready PDF file|
|Cover Types||Self Cover (80lb gloss text) or 14pt Cover|
|Special Instructions||Number of pages ordered includes the cover pages A low res PDF proof for approval is sent to the account holder’s email address. Production time begins once written approval is received. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your proof for approval. Proofs approved after 1 PM EST will enter production the following business day. One free file change is included. Any further requested file changes will be billed at $45 per file change for prepress processing time. Custom sizes may be subject to an additional admin charge.|
|Dimensions||10 × 40 × 40 in|
How To Set Up Your Files
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Download Setup Guide
Ensure the file matches the product’s required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork
is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
How to set up multi-page files properly
File Orientation Guide
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.